Sunday

Riders Paradise

I love to ride. There is nothing like the wind blowing past my entire body and the open road all around me. I sometimes ride fast and sometimes like to just cruse. I’ve ridden everything from a “Crotch Rocket” to the beefiest Harley. Every time it puts a smile on my face that you can’t wipe off with a knife.
I have started this blog to help other riders deal with motorcycle attorneys. I am not an attorney myself; I am just a rider who loves to ride and wants to share his experiences and knowledge with other riders. I hope you find my information helpful. If you do, drop me a line in the comments, I would love to hear from you.
I will do my best to prove the best and most up to date research on how to deal with these particular attorneys and what you can do to protect yourself in any situation dealing with your bike.
Again, please enjoy my blog and happy riding!

1 comment:


  1. I like to ride. There may be nothing like the wind blowing past my complete body and the open street all around me. I typically trip fast and sometimes like to simply cruse. I’ve ridden all the pieces from a “Crotch Rocket” to the beefiest Harley. Each time it puts a smile on my face that you may’t wipe off with a knife.

    http://payerlawgroup.com/

    ReplyDelete